Nuffnang ads

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Neogence Extremely Off-heads Serum.


Salam,

After awhile my blog in silent mode,
Today just wanna share my new solution towards big issue that I’m facing currently.
After giving birth, I don’t really take care of my face skin health.
I just simply wash my face without using toner, no facial cream and so on.
My pore are getting bigger, my face started to be too oily, and the most
obvious is my black and white head on my nose.
I’ve started to realise my problem when couple of my cousins n my lil sis mention that
My face look dull, oily and of coz  blackhead on my nose.
So I’ve start to used toner again, and also I’ve tried to used biore pore pack…..
Unfortunately, it’s didn’t help much. I’ve read some blog suggest on using mud mask as an alternative way.
So I wnet to SASA last 2 day and they said that It’s not wrong using mud mask, if you used frequently it will help your pore getting more bigger.
So she suggest me to used their hot sales product Neogence Extremely Off-heads Serum.


she also teach me how to used it
1. wash your face with your usual cleanser
2. apply toner
3. a few drop on your finger tip and rub at the blackhead area, wait till try
4. apply your usual face cream.


comment from : user
Neogence Extremely Off-heads Serum is meant to soften and dissolve acne and pores. This is my Holy Grail product for pores. It is like a painless extraction for the dirt and blackheads stuck inside the pores. It contains Witch Hazel which is also a astringent, helps to sooth and minimize pores size. By minimizing pore size, oil sebum surfacing to the skin will appear lesser, and in return less prone to acnes.

*p/s - why don't you give a try, only RM69 for 15ml
can't wait for the result.


warna-warni saedah

No comments: